If you participate in conferences as a graduate student, you may be eligible for a GSAÉD Academic Project Fund. Click here for criteria, deadlines, and forms.

If your association organises academic events and they are sponsored by your institute, school or department, you may also apply for funding. Click here for more information.

For details on emergency grants available to students in dire financial need due to unforeseen circumstances, click here.



Comments are closed